Terms of Sale
All bidders (including auction agents) are subject to the following Conditions of Sale. Bidding in this auction constitutes acceptance of the following term and conditions:
1. On all lots sold a commission of ONLY 5% on the hammer price is payable by the buyer.
2. The terms of sale are strictly cash on delivery to the highest bidder unless special arrangements have been made prior to the sale.
3. All bids are per lot as numbered in the catalogue unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer at the time of sale. The right is reserved to group two or more lots; to withdraw any lot or lots from the sale, or to act on behalf of the seller. Coin Kingdom, LLC will bid on behalf of clients, but will not be responsible for any errors in the execution of bidding instructions. The auctioneer shall regulate the bidding and in the event of any dispute his decision shall be final.
4. All lots are offered subject to a reserve price equal to 80% value of the catalog estimate. Any offers below that value won’t be accepted.
5. Any lot, the description of which is incorrect, is returnable, but only within 14 days of receipt. All disputed lots must be returned intact as received. The following lots may not be returned for any reason whatsoever: Lots containing ten or more items (coins or medals); Lots from buyers who have had the opportunity to examine them before the sale; Lots described as having defects or faults may not be returned because of any faults. No illustrated lots may be returned.
6. Successful bidders, unless they are known to us or supply acceptable references are expected to make payment in full before the lots are delivered. Mail bidders will be notified of the amounts of their purchases. All mail bidders who have established credit with us must make payment within five days after receipt. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to demand cash payment at the time a lot is knocked down to any bidder who has not previously established credit with us or whose account is in arrears. In the event any buyer refuses to pay cash for any lot at the time it is knocked down to him, the auctioneer reserves the right to reoffer the lot immediately for sale to the highest bidder. Sales tax will be added to purchases where applicable.
7. If the purchase price has not been paid within the time limit, nor lots taken up within seven days from date of sale they may be resold and any loss arising from such sale will be charged to the defaulter. Any account more than thirty days in arrears is subject to a late payment charge of 2% per month so long as the account remains in arrears. If the auctioneer, in his discretion, should institute any action to secure payment of a delinquent account the defaulting purchaser shall pay all expenses incurred by the auctioneer and such charges will be added to the amount owed.
8. All lots are sold as genuine. Attribution, date condition and other descriptions are the opinion of the cataloguer and no warranty is expressed or implied. Please note, that an auction sale is not an approval sale.
9. Until paid for in full, all lots remain the property of Coin Kingdom, LLC on behalf of the seller.
10. All forwarding and handling charges will be added to the purchase price. The mode of shipment shall be at our option unless we are given specific instructions.
11. Bidders must be 18 years of age, personally guarantee payment for their successful bids, including bidders executing commission bids from other parties and bidders representing corporations or other entities.
12. Types of acceptable payments are. Cash, Direct Bank Wire Transfer, Certified Bank Check, Money Order, Online Credit Card Payment via Paypal.com services. Attn: Paypal.com fee equal to 4% of the total amount must be added. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE ISSUED IN USD.
13. Postage and insurance are at the expense of the buyer and all related charges will be added to the invoices accordingly for all lots delivered by mail. Foreign buyers are advice to comply with all “customs” regulations. Coin Kingdom, LLC decline any responsibility for consequences arising from contravention of such regulations. All mail shipments outside of the U.S. borders are sent at buyers risk by register mail or FedEx International.
14. All estimates in this catalog are in US dollars
15. The District Court in N.H. has jurisdiction in the case of any claims.
16. Final prices are published after the sale at the auction hosting web site and via mail brochure posted to participants.
If you have any question regarding lots,
Please do not hesitate to call us:
Coin Kingdom, LLC: (603) 523-4768